Loss or death of a family member or anyone who is dear to you can be devastating. So the grieving process can take some time to lighten the emotional load. Survivors find it very difficult to plan whether to bury or cremate the body of the past person.
The grief of a loved one is always a disquieting and painful. You want to express your feelings to the loved one in a visual way that reflects how much the deceased meant to you. Cremation has become a popular and cost effective means to release a loved one and the scattering ashes of your loved one is quite common these days. You want a dignified and comforting way of returning the body to the land where it belongs. It’s a very respectful way of showing your love towards the departed one that you have always felt.
If you search the market you may find many types of urns designed specifically for scattering ashes in different regions. You will want to select an urn that is reflects the personality of your loved one and their passion for life. You can find pet urns for your pets. You can find infant urns for the infants and many more. Green burials are very common nowadays, and for this purpose biodegradable urns are used. Sometimes the ashes are scattered, but if the urn is to be buried a green urn is a wonderful memorial.
Biodegradable urns are also available in the markets that are specially made for the people who are eco friendly. People, who are environmentally conscious, use these urns for their dear ones who have departed this world.
Biodegradable urns or bio urns, as they are also called, represent a flourishing part of the cremation urn industry where eco friendly urns have steadily grown in popularity. Bio urns are used more frequently for many reasons by the people who are eco friendly. The benefits of these urns are as follows
• Biodegradable urns are environmentally friendly.
• Biodegradable urns are a source of giving back minerals and nutrients to the Earth
• Biodegradable urns help to preserve land.
• Biodegradable urns are the best solution for dispersion of your loved one’s ashes at sea by containing the ashes and keeping them from being accidentally spilled prior to dispersion.
• When these urns are used for land burial then they will completely break down in around approximately a year depending on the surrounding climate.
• They are eco friendly and fester naturally.
• Some of them are designed to break down or decompose slowly over time when placed into the earth.
• Others are intended to liquefy in minutes when positioned into a body of water.
People are considering the environment more often now. This is due the effects of the global warming, pollution of the earth’s water, and destruction of natural resources. If you use these green urns then you will be helping the land. Biodegradable urns make a memorable statement that the departed was environmentally conscious and carried that commitment through death. We are proud to be on the leading edge of the bio urn market. Here at In the Light Urns we strive to provide new and appropriate urns of all types. And these urns are no exception. We look forward to your feedback and will continue to provide excellent products at affordable prices. Thank you for reading.